Wednesday, 18 December 2013

12 days of christmas: cinnamon & cream cheese dip



Today's post is a little different, because I'm actually sending you away for this one. All the way over to the marvellous Sally at Sally's Baking Addiction; a blog which needs no introduction, and which I'm sure you already drool at on a regular basis. This is one of her recipes - a cinnamon & toffee cheesecake dip, and it pairs wonderfully with the gingersnap biscuits I posted about yesterday. I made only one teeny tiny variation to the recipe, and that was to just add a drop of extra vanilla extract in order to make my dip slightly runnier in order to dunk the biscuits into. But it's totally up to you!

Sorry this is a little bit of a cop out post; I'm rushing out of the door as we speak to finish off a final bit of Christmas shopping. The rain is pouring & the wind is howling - it's a truly authentic British winter - so wish me luck!

Only 7 more sleeps!

2 comments:

  1. Your 12 days of christmas is awesome but hard to keep up with commenting on! haha. Looks like i have some catching up to do :) This looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete